1. When will Orange Ribbon Run & Walk 2016: Race Against Racism be held?+
Orange Ribbon Run & Walk 2016: Race Against Racism will be held on 10 September 2016.
2. Where will Orange Ribbon Run & Walk 2016: Race Against Racism be held?+
Orange Ribbon Run & Walk 2016: Race Against Racism will be held at Bayfront Event Space.
3. What time does the run start?+
Please refer to the table below for the respective start time.
4. What is the participant’s entitlement?+
More details will be released soon!
5. What are the Race Entry Pack Collection details?+
Please refer to the table below for the Race Entry Pack Collection Details.
6. What if I am unable to collect my Race Pack?+
You may authorise someone to collect your Race Pack on your behalf, do download and complete the Authorisation Letter and bring it along for the collection.
7. What is the running route?+
More details will be released soon!
8. Will I get a finisher's medal upon completion of the race?+
Only participants of the 10km and 5km competitive run will receive a finisher’s medal upon completion of the races.
9. Is there a cut-off time for the 10km and 5km competitive runs?+
Yes. The cut-off time for the 10km run is 2 hours and 1.5 hours for the 5km run.
10. If I am unable to attend the race even though I have registered for it, can my friend take over the place?+
No, the race category is strictly non-transferable.
11. If I decided not to participate in the 10km / 5km Competitive Run which I signed up for, can I participate in the 3.5km Fun Family Walk instead?+
No, the race category is strictly non-transferable. However, competitive participants are welcome to join in the family walk after their competitive races.
12. Can I skate or cycle during the run?+
Due to safety of all runners participants, skating or cycling is prohibited during the run.
13. Where can I leave my belongings?+
Baggage deposit services will be provided at the race site. However, participants are advised to pack light on race day and refrain from bringing valuables to the event.
14. Can I bring along my pets?+
Participants are not allowed to bring their pets along for the run.
15. Will there be markers along the routes?+
Yes, there will be distance and directional markers along the route to guide the participants. There will also be marshals deployed along the route.
16. What if I am injured during the run or otherwise unable to finish the run?+
Participants can approach any of our route marshals or medical personnel en-route to seek assistance.
17. Will there be any road or lane closures?+
There will not be any lane or road closures for the event.
1. What is the registration fee?+
Details of the registration fees can be found here.
2. What is the mode of registration and payment?+
Only credit card payment via VISA or MasterCard is accepted.
3. When is the closing date for registration?+
The closing date for registration is 12 August 2016 at 2359hrs. No registration will be entertained after this date.
However, the Organising Committee reserves the right to close the registration earlier should participation rates reach our intended capacity before the registration closing date.
4. How do I know if my registration is successful?+
You will receive a confirmation slip via email.
5. Do I get a refund if I choose not to participate after registration?+
No. Registrations are non-refundable if the participants choose not to participate.
6. Can I request to change the size of the running t-shirt during the Race Entry Pack Collection?+
No. We seek your understanding that changing of sizes will not be entertained once your registration details are submitted and confirmed. However, please be assured that the size selection made based on the sizing chart we have displayed should provide you with the most accurate fitting.
7. What if I do not receive the confirmation slip after my registration?+
This could be due to a variety of reasons as follows:
i. Your registration was not successful and therefore the confirmation slip was not rendered.
ii. There could be an error in your email at the point of registration so the confirmation slip was unable to be sent to the correct email address.
iii. The email has been clocked by your mail server and/or is treated as spam.
If you need any assistance please email to email@example.com. Please include your details such as Name, NRIC/Passport No. and Contact. We will reply to you within 2 working days.